What Documents Do I Have to Sign Before Close, And Do I Have To Do It In Person?

As part of close, you'll need to sign your mortgage documents (if applicable) as well other documents relating to the transaction close such as title insurance, final escrow closing statement and HOA agreements (if applicable). 


Most of these closing documents have to be signed in person (not electronically).  This will generally be done at the escrow agents' offices a few days before closing.  In special circumstances, these documents can be overnight mailed to and from the escrow agent, although this will also require a notary public to notarize the documents at signing.

Contact Us

Interested in learning more about Unlocked can help you find the home of your dreams and get 1% cashback at close? Fill out the form below or click on the chat bubble to connect with us!

Buyers' Guide